Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chatterbox: Wednesday

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

Morning chaps.

Fitba

Saints1 - West Ham 0. I don't regret not going. Not one bit... Still, we're 5 points clear now, and I am well happy. Reading away on Saturday, and it's on TV, so just as a warning to the Manc Meat people, I may disappear for a bit at 17.20.

Given that I didn't go last night, I watched City-Villareal. Fuck me they were lucky. Very poor, felt sorry for Villareal, as they deserved much more.

Souls

Gaping Dragon died a death, I also stole the bugger's tail, but can barely wield it. Went to Blight Town. I didn't like it. A combination of stupidity (walking off the edge of the ledge as soon as you open the door), badly luck (getting stuck on the scenery down at the very bottom where the fire-breathing flying thins dwell) and hubris saw me lose many, many souls. Still, I've got a nice way through it I think. I can get down to the very bottom without too much difficulty, hoping that the boss isn't too much further away from where I continually die.

Before going to Blight Town I went across the little bridge down in New London Ruins. I was murdered by some ghosts. What is this place? Also, is there a back way in to Blight Town from the Valley of Drakes? I remember right at the start being in a place that looks similar and had the big sword wielding dung monsters in it.

Bought a new Pyromancy spell, Flash Sweat. Seems a bit rubbish. Also picked a spell up from the big shrimp-like thing in Blight Town. Not equipped it yet though.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment